Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 16, Monday:


So today was a rest day (except I compulsively did some pushups and jump squats for like 15-20 minutes, wtf was I thinking?)
I met with Lyndsi, my nutrition coach, and although my bf% went up to 14.1% from 13.38%, she tells me that's okay, and being so lean all the time is not necessarily the most healthy thing. As long as I'm still gaining lean mass, we're okay.*sigh* It's not easy to do when the second my abs start getting soft I become convinced I am skinny-obese.

Yesterday, I had a stomach ache most of the day, so I didn't eat much until about 9 pm, in which I had my other 4 meals (ate about 1/3 of a bag of broccoli-- 32 oz-- microwave-crispy! + 4 ounces of a mix of tuna and chicken breast). NExt 4 meals were:

Chicken (4oz)
Broccoli, other 2/3 of the 32 oz bag stir-fried nonfat with Pace, soy sauce, a little sweet n low, and sraicha added to the pan (plus veggie broth so I didn't burn the pan).

Salmon (2 oz) and albacore tuna (2 oz) mixed together and defrosted,
1 can + 10 oz frozen spinach, crispy-microwaved to give it a toasty texture :)

Chicken breast (3 oz)
2 egg whites
Another 1.5 cups of the same broccoli (stir-fried as above-- made a lot of it)
Dijon mustard

Eggwhites (8)
2 tsp fish oil
1/2 tsp coconut oil

Plus a fair amount of Extra-- I love chewing gun-- and liquids consisting of tea + no cal sweetener and sugar free kool-aid.

I'm thinking lower power for Tuesday... kind of taken from Layne Norton and modified.

Oh, I am also supposed to work on my posture, shoulders back, not slouching. Apparently that'll help my appearance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment